- Measuring Little Feet
Measuring Little Feet
Like clothes, shoes have different sizing for different brands so, we have streamlined our sizing so it suits all of our brands. If you have not purchased from us before, we recommend to measure the feet (see below). Once you have done this, you can reference the sizing charts in the descriptions. So if your childs feet measure as an Aus 8 - just choose and Approx Aus 8 for each brand on our website.
It's now super easy to measure your little ones feet. Just download & print our measuring chart here: Easy Measuring Chart
If you don't have access to a printer, then this is the best way to measure little feet:
- Stand them on a blank piece of paper making sure their feet are straight.
- Put a mark at the big toe and a mark at the heel.
- Measure both feet as one is usually bigger than the other.
- Measure the distance in between the big toe and heel. Make sure this measurement goes straight up and down and not on an angle.
- Use the biggest measurement.
- Add 5mm to 10mm for baby shoes and 8mm to 12mm for toddler/kids shoes to your measurement to allow for wiggle room and room to grow.
- If you prefer, you can also trace then scan your child's foot and email it to email@example.com. We can then get the perfect fit
Once You Have Measured the Feet:
The insole measurements are in the description of each product. So for babies, add 5mm to 10mm to the foot measurement and this will give you the insole size you need. For toddlers & kids, add 8mm to 12mm to the foot measurement and this will give you the insole sizing you need.
If you have any questions about sizing, please send us an email, we are here to help!